Mum said to give the 'doodle on a picture' thingy a try. So here is my strange attempt. It was supposed to be an eye, but once I had finished it, I noticed that I had drawn the tear on up-side-down! I guess you could say that the tear is falling upwards... Kind of strange though. Well, I don't think I'll be doing anymore of these drawings as they're not really my thing.
Boro Inspired Project
12 hours ago


Why aren't they "your thing"? Did you not enjoy working on this? I think it looks great, you have used some marvelous patterns in the iris part.
ReplyDeleteI do hope you will try again, I find that it is almost meditative
Go on working, Andrea, it`s so fantastic .
ReplyDeleteYou´re very talented !
Rena
I think it's pretty interesting! I like all the different patterns on the sides. Even if it's not your thing, it might spark some other ideas, so it was probably a good thing to try!
ReplyDelete